Fantasy LockScreen

Jul/09
Fantasy Lockscreen Widget Icon Current version: 2.0.0
Price: FREE
DOWNLOAD Available on the Market

Description:

Fantasy LockScreen it’s a simple widget (1×1), which allows you quickly activate LockScreen pattern with one click. When door closed – Lock is ON, otherwise OFF. Make sure  you don’t use it with apps like AutoLock.

Usage:

• If door open, click on widget will make Lock Pattern ON.
  • If door closed, click on widget will make Lock Pattern OFF.
  • If you do not setup lock pattern before, widget will show message about it. Second click on widget will activate empty lock pattern, please setup lock pattern in System Settings -> Security & location -> Set unlock pattern.

Please change mode through the widget, if you change it in system settings, widget will not update automatically.

Alternative links: Cyrket

Old APK’s

Fantasy LockScreen [1.0.0]

Filed under: Widgets
Comments (23) Trackbacks (1)
  1. ashley
    3:24 AM on September 26th, 2009

Its look cool

2. Nathan
    10:21 PM on November 27th, 2009

What is the difference between this and LockPattern OnOff?

Maxim Yudin Reply:

No differences, only other design.

3. Rod
    7:38 AM on December 4th, 2009

Would be nice if the option of setting the Emergency Contact information was provided

4. Chris
    9:34 PM on December 15th, 2009

Found a fatal flaw in Samsung Moment. I enable the lock through the widget then lock my phone. If i turn the phone sideways then access the unlock screen then slide the keyboard out, it bypasses the unlock screen, allowing access to anyone.
    I dont know if this happens on other phones, just though id give you guys a heads up

5. jess
    12:20 AM on December 22nd, 2009

its on my mytouch and i went to uninstall it and part of it stayed on there. dont know how to fully get rid of it…

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

This widget is just for fast switch android lockpattern. You can change pattern or disable it in system settings -> security and location -> change pattern.

6. Nicole B
    8:59 PM on January 28th, 2010

I uninstalled widget. It left a phantom on the homescreen. Long clicked and moved that to trash. Powered phone off and back on. Turned screen unlock pattern “require pattern” off through settings. Powered phone off and back on. The location on the homescreen where the icon was will not allow any other widget to be installed. I have installed no other widgets. I tried reinstalling Fantasy Lockscreen and uninstalling. Now I have two locations on homescreen appear open that wont allow new widget to install and message homescreen full. I moved my calendar icon to the trash. Still gives message homescreen full when try to install new widget. Wont let me put the calendar back.
    Please help

7. Jamison
    5:09 AM on February 13th, 2010

Hi, i am locked out of my phone (i know, stupid) and it is not recognizing my e-mail to let me back in. Help please…

8. Pedro
    10:52 AM on February 19th, 2010

I have exactly the same problem that Jamison has: a “friend” has locked my phone and now it doesn’t recognize my google account to unlock it.

It seems that it doesn’t try to go to google, ’cause it tells me that user or password are wrong inmediately and my connection is not so fast.

Help please, it’s really urgent.

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

It’s android issue. If you have root you can reset it with adb. Otherwise only way is to reset phone.

9. kobi
    6:15 AM on May 17th, 2010

I uninstalled the app, but still shows pattern lock after phone “wakes up” from sreen timeout. How do I fix this???

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

You can remove it from System Settings -> Security and location

bob cloxton Reply:

I have same problem as Nicole B.
    I uninstalled Fanatasy Lockscreen, and there is still a shadow and letters where the icon had been.
    How do I get this to go away?
    I have an HTC Evo 4G and the above System Settings>Security and Location does not work.

10. RoyR80
    7:17 AM on July 25th, 2010

not working with jrummy 2.2 (rooted)

11. Kim
    10:51 AM on August 26th, 2010

Help…stopped working after droid upgrade!

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

This feature is now closed by Google, probably for security reasons.

12. jam pate
    5:02 PM on December 2nd, 2010

i have sony X10 . i download the lock screen in this mobile .i use it nice ly but one day i put wrong pattern style more than five time at that time my internet also turn off position .so i can’t open the gmail account in my mobile . it also asking to put my gmail account .And my mobile totaly locked i can’t get in my main screen .

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

You need to check google forum for this issue, but you can try to use your gmail and password “null”

13. Ray
    7:47 PM on March 9th, 2011

Fantasy Lockscreen worked great until I updated the operating system of my HTC Aria to 2.2.2

Now all it does is go to the security setup screen and I have to lock and unlock it the old fashioned way… lots of keystrokes… ;)

Google has turned my favorite application into a shortcut.

14. MOX
    12:16 AM on April 3rd, 2011

It’s not working on froyo

15. prenak
    3:56 PM on July 1st, 2011

I have HTC wildfire which has got an upgrade of 2.2. Just wanted to know if this app works on my phone.. i have installed it but the widget is not working..:(

16. Ronald
    2:25 PM on March 6th, 2014

Useless app, doesn’t work on sony xperia. Door on’t open