OnOff Widgets Pack

Apr/10
119
Current version: 1.4.0
Price: 2.99$
Available on the Market

Description:

This widget pack contains all our widgets and even more. More widgets and skin support!

Available widgets:

• SilentMode
  • WiFi

Screenshots:

Barcode Links:

Market Link

Filed under: Widgets
Comments (117) Trackbacks (2)
  1. Darwin
    2:07 AM on April 6th, 2010

Hello.
    HTC broke up api in their Sense roms, so that the reason why there is no brightness widgets working with it.

2. Nale72
    5:03 PM on April 6th, 2010

Does this AutoSync widget work with 2.1? The free AutoSync OnOff widget does now work with 2.1 , so I guess this doesn’t work either, but it would be nice if it did.

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

Yes, it works with 2.x. I will update free version too, as soon as possible.

3. Bas
    4:32 PM on April 9th, 2010

Hi there

Love the apps Some alligning issues with them if you have them all on the one page.

I would love to see a on off for your data connection as well

There is something out there already that toggles the type however it does not always work.

Would be a great powersaver and direct vs the 3g/2g widged that is there now.

Regards
    Bas

4. saj
    6:21 PM on April 11th, 2010

+1 for switching on/off data connection.

5. Travis
    5:20 PM on April 12th, 2010

Hello…
    I purchased the widget pack for the airplane mode widget. I was wondering if anyone else had problems using it on the new android 2.1 update 1 on the Motorola Droid? All of the widgets seem to work except the airplane mode. I tried uninstalling then did a reinstall. The widget still does not work! Any ideas?

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

Please, send us details on email.

6. Sergey
    4:37 PM on April 17th, 2010

Couldn’t find this pack on the Market. Does it require root privileges?

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

You should be allowed to buy apps.

Sergey Reply:

How can I do this?

Sergey Reply:

Vladimir, any way to buy this set not on the Market? Drop me a mail.

7. Ondrej
    10:17 PM on May 2nd, 2010

IN Czech Republic, we cannot see paid application on market. Is there another way, how buy this set via internet?
    Thanks

8. albuntu
    11:15 AM on May 16th, 2010

Hello,
    I also purchased your widget pack but would love to see a widget for switching on/off data connection.

9. albuntu
    11:16 AM on May 16th, 2010

Btw… The brightness widget is working on my HTC Desire…

10. phatt
    12:19 AM on May 22nd, 2010

airplain mode toggle is brocken on CyanogenMod 5.0.7 t6 :/ hope this can be fixed…

11. savarios
    2:47 PM on May 23rd, 2010

please add widget to turn on/off data connection.

trinity Reply:

APN is for on off data connection

12. Nick
    10:44 PM on May 27th, 2010

Great widgets you have done I was Wondering if you will be doing an led widget in the same style as your others? Tap for on off with display on home screen?

13. gez
    11:35 AM on June 1st, 2010

Just paid for widget pack but where are widgets thought they would be in nice package this why I’m worried about paid apps running standard HTC desire BTw

14. Calle
    4:31 PM on June 4th, 2010

I want to buy this but the swedish market hasn’t opened yet!
    How/where can i buy it?

15. Maruuko
    11:18 AM on June 12th, 2010

please add widget to turn on/off data connection. then I will buy it!

Already done

16. BlueTang
    6:24 AM on June 15th, 2010

Can you add a unmount SD card/phone storage (USB) widget to this pack along with the Power Control Blue skin? I use this all the time and a nice widget that matches my other ones would be really nice!

Also, I’ve noticed some of the widgets in the Power Control Blue Skin pack don’t light up at all (brightness, screen time, 2g/3g, etc.). Can this be fixed?

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

It’s because 2g3g – shortcut, and other is shortcuts for apps. This icons doesn’t have on or off positions.

17. Paul
    3:34 PM on June 18th, 2010

Hello, when can we expect APN OnOff widget included in this package? I know there is separate widget for it but I’d love to have the same icon for it, as now it comes only with the old/default one, and I use Blue Skin.

Thanks,
    Paul

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

It’s were added before stand alone release. Check the new version on the market.

18. Tom Staveley
    3:21 PM on June 23rd, 2010

Hi. Apply button not working therefore cannot apply changes after selecting the skin. Desire 2.1 user.

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

You need to add widgets on the home screen

Tom Staveley Reply:

Okay, works beautifully when you add the correct widgets!! Thanks.

19. Austin
    8:19 AM on July 8th, 2010

I would love you forever if you added 4G!

20. Laurens
    10:58 AM on July 16th, 2010

Hi, three weeks ago I added the bluetooth app on my new HTC derire. With joy I found out that he installed a widget like a bar including 5 things to swich on and off. (BT/GPS/WiFi/sync/bright) Due to my own folt i lost the widget. Now i try to get it back, but can’t. I bought the pack on the market but only can install 4 items om a row and tey don’t appier as a bar but as 4 seperat items. Is it possible to get the bar idear back with 5 items on one line?

Tom Staveley Reply:

Sounds like you are talking about the Power Control widget which comes standard with Android. You can find it under the ‘Widgets’ menu as ‘Power Control’.

21. Laurens
    11:00 AM on July 16th, 2010

btw the brightnes app was just tapping on and it changed the brightness, without a popup screen.

22. mgman
    6:39 PM on July 16th, 2010

I have a se xperia x10. Swedish phone. I do have a simcard from uk so i can buy pay apps. I cant find this widget pack at markets thou. It works great to buy other apps. How do i search for this widgetpack? Best regards

Here is market name: OnOff Widgets Pack

mgman Reply:

Vladimir, its not working. I cant find anything. When i chose to look at other curve fish apps and klick on “more apps from curve fish”, This one dont appear in the list. If i buy the bronze donation, can you send me the .apk file? i can contact you through markets and from another widget that i have from Curf Fish?
    mgman

23. Joe
    8:22 AM on July 23rd, 2010

I just bought the on/off Widget and can’t get past the choose Skin Manager. When I click Apply nothing happens. Am I missing a step? Using Android 2.1

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

You need to add widget on home screen, here is details:

24. Rimmel
    12:53 PM on July 27th, 2010

Great apps however missing a couple of basic options that another developer has in his app. You should add a “Enabled Wireless When Plugged in” option. Also for Bluetooth and perhaps audio. Look at swidget app to see what I mean. I like yours a lot better but like the options in swidget.

25. Sunjin
    2:02 AM on August 2nd, 2010

HELP!

Installed the APN OnOff widget, turned my APN off and then uninstalled the widget… now I can’t get my APN back on again. Gone through all settings in phone and can’t do it. No internet data now :(

Please help me get it back!!!

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

Reset apn names in Settings-> Wireless & Networks -> Mobile Networks -> Access Point Names. Press Menu and select Reset to Default. Then reboot your phone.

Sunjin Reply:

Vladimir; A thousand thank you’s!!!! Thought I was never going to get the internet back on my phone.

Dave Reply:

Hi Vladimir,

I just bought the widget pack last night. I’m having basically the same problem with some veriation on my Droid Incredible.

If I use the APN widget to turn off my network connection, tapping it again to turn it back on doesn’t work. Instead, it opens a blank window titled “APNs”. From there, I have to select MENU > RESET TO DEFAULT in order to re-connect to my data network. The connection is made, but I have to reboot to reset the widget so it shows as “ON”. I have to do this EVERY time I use the widget.

Do you have a fix for this? PLEASE respond in the next few hours. If I don’t hear from you soon, I’m sorry but I’m going to refund the app and note this in a comment on the market.

I’m not trying to be a jerk, but as a paid app with a chronic problem, customers need to know before they buy.

Thanks.

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

Probably this methods doesn’t work with cdma phones. Android doesn’t have api for turning off data, so all of this is just tricks and hacks, sometimes they may not works.

Dave Reply:

Since your response came seven days after my request, I had no choice but to uninstall your app before the 24-hour refund period ended. But, for the sake of argument and the benefit of others, let’s move forward anyway.

I don’t know what you mean when you say; “Android doesn’t have api for turning of data”. My HTC Incredible has several built-in widgets for turning settings on and off, one of which is “Mobile” (data) and it works fine.

Now, I haven’t changed any of my phone settings regarding APN or data since I tried your app. I’m currently using two widget packs from other developers that have data on/off toggles and they also work on my phone. Out of all of the data widgets that I’ve tried from the market, they have all worked, accept yours.

So, If my phone is the problem, why is your app the only one that doesn’t work on it?

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

>Since your response came seven days after my request, I had no choice but to uninstall your app before the 24-hour refund period ended.

Please don’t post urgent question on board, use send email to developer through the Google Checkout or you can contact us directly by email.

>My HTC Incredible has several built-in widgets for turning settings on and off, one of which is “Mobile” (data) and it works fine.

The clue here is – “built-in”, of course built-in widgets has access to anything in the system, but there is now api for developers to change this settings.

>Out of all of the data widgets that I’ve tried from the market, they have all worked, accept yours.

I will check. Can you check if ApnDroid is working fine for you?

Dave Reply:

I wasn’t sure what you were talking about when you asked about ApnDroid since it is not standard software supplied with my phone. However, I did find it on the Android market.

ApnDroid did not work on my phone. I’m not sure what that’s supposed to prove since there are so many other third-party apps that do work. These are some of the ones that I have tried or that I’m using now that do work:

DataSwitch by TomatoX
    SwitchPro by Droid Shogun
    Extended Controls by Honolulu Team
    SMODA Widget by Sebastian Schuler
    GT Widget Data by Aethis

These are among several other apps that APN (data) on/off widgets that effectively serve their purpose.

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

Thank you for tests. As you can know switching data not available to developers, thats why sometimes it can just not works, it always a trick to make it works.

Dave Reply:

Your most welcome. I’m so glad that I could help.

Please continue to develope and improve the On/Off widgets Pack app. Because you have so many other great products, I’m sure that you will be able to adapt the APN toggle to be fully compatable with all phones, including the Droid Incredible.

Take care Vladimir.

26. Albert
    7:03 PM on August 2nd, 2010

As of Froyo released, please include WiFi Hotspot widget

27. Maciek
    12:55 AM on August 5th, 2010

Hello…

I live in Poland where it is impossibble to buy apps from Android Market. Can I get the pack somehow else (e.g. directly from you) by paing e.g. with PayPal?

28. Vitaliy
    7:01 AM on August 10th, 2010

Vladimir, can you make GPS widget actually turn GPS on/off instead of opening settings?

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

When adding widget to the home screen click on MODE button for more details. In near time I’m planing to update gps widget

29. Kurt
    2:35 PM on August 12th, 2010

Will this turn off all data on a Verizon Droid X? I have tried a few and none seem to be able to disable all data but phone/text with the click of a button

To check it, you can download our APN OnOff

Kurt Reply:

I have tried several of those and they seem to effect GSM phones only?

30. sonic
    10:15 AM on August 23rd, 2010

Is there any chance you could do a transparent skin for this widget pack. I love it as it gives me full control of my settings right on my homescreen.

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

Sure, I’m planing to add option where you can make any skin transparent.

sonic Reply:

Fantastic news thanks look forward it ;)

31. Hans
    7:30 PM on August 23rd, 2010

On my SE X10 mini the BT widget in this pack works but the icon does not change to the on state. With the stand alone BT widget it works.

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

Looks like SE changed something in api. Especially if version on your device is less then 2.0. Only starting from 2.0 bluetooth started available for everyone.

32. Nhat
    4:39 AM on August 26th, 2010

Does it work for v1.6?

33. Nhat
    4:47 AM on August 26th, 2010

The reason why this doesn’t show up on the market for some people because their version is 1.6

According to appbrain, this app is for v2.1 or higher so anyone with v1.6 won’t be able to see it.

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

This is paid pack, make sure your country in google list.

34. Ryan
    11:25 PM on August 27th, 2010

I purchased this pack of widgets for Droid X. The bluetooth constantly shows in the red “off position” when I go into the system, bluetooth is shown as “on”. It seems that now, I also lose my connection. They may be unrelated, but maybe you could answer the first part, anyway.

35. Chad
    6:51 AM on September 10th, 2010

Please add a 4g widget (plus a classic skin for it) for us Evo users. Thanks!

36. Marko
    2:20 PM on September 18th, 2010

Hello Vladimir.
    My country (Serbia) no in list on Market buy. How I get it?

37. Ed
    7:19 PM on October 3rd, 2010

I’ve got a Samsung Galaxy S (Facinate) running 2.1. I have purchased your onoff widgets pack and have downloaded additional skins. It seems like a great package and I love the skinning feature and is one of the reasons I bought it. I’ve tried many ways to change the skins however with no luck…
    Clicking on the word “settings”below a one of your widgets brings up only the system settings menu. Skin manager is not in the widget selection menu either. So how do I launch the skin manager? Help!!!

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

Hello Ed. It’s in app drawer. Find it in your apps list.

38. Ed
    11:22 PM on October 3rd, 2010

Cancel my last! I guess it was just a matter of time but I found it… as an App!!! Thanks for providing a great product!

39. pa64
    10:47 PM on October 20th, 2010

Before I purchase, would the GPS 1-click switch work on Froyo?
    The free widget does FC, thus the question.
    Thanks.

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

Yes, it should works fine. Anyway you have 24hours to refund if it not.

40. Calvin
    2:13 PM on October 25th, 2010

Hi, I love this app., but does it work on android 2.2? or will have a new version for 2.2 soon? since I will change my phone with android 2.2

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

Hi. What exactly not working? Did you add widgets on the home screen?

41. Peter Almgren
    6:43 PM on October 25th, 2010

Hi Vladimir,
    Please advice how to buy this – Swedish market has not yet made it available!
    Peter, Goteborg Sweden

42. Козырев Сергей
    10:05 AM on November 2nd, 2010

Приветствую
    Можно сделать так, чтобы виджеты типа Brightness и ScreenTime реагировали на изменения соответствующего параметра?
    А то если к примеру поставить через виджет яркость на 100%, а потом через меню поменять на 50%, виджет всё равно будет показывать 100%

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

К сожалению, в андроид не предусмотрено оповещение в системе для этих параметров. А обновление, скажем по времени, будет просто лишний раз тратить батарейку.

43. Rich S
    5:33 PM on November 4th, 2010

Please, please can you make a toggle widget four 4G? I have the HTC Evo and I use all of your widgets but, I would love one that turns on/off the 4G network.

Thank you!!!!

44. bad Oedipus
    7:18 PM on November 17th, 2010

onoff widget pack cannot be located in android market place.

45. moltes
    4:57 PM on November 20th, 2010

hi,

current version is 1.4, not 1.3.0 ;-)

46. Fabrizio
    11:53 PM on December 3rd, 2010

Hi

i just bought this widget pack because i thougt i could put all the Widgets on 1 Screen on my SE X10 mini Pro.
    but i can’t. is thtat any way possible or not?

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

Hi. You can put all widget on the home scree. What exactly is going wrong? Please contact me by email or google checkout.

Fabrizio Reply:

I solved the problem by installing a homscreen replacement launcher.
    the problem was that on the original sony ericsson X10 mini you have a homescreen with Programms where you can put up to 9 Programs on one screen but no widgets.
    Additionali you have a homescreen where you can put widgets. on this widget screen you can put just one widget per site so you have to scroll between the widgets.

greets Fabrizio

Daniel Reply:

Fabrizio , can you tell me what type of homscreen replacement launcher you have instaled on X10 mini ?

47. Pablito
    4:13 PM on December 19th, 2010

In free version of OnOff APN there is an option not to change MMS APN name, but in this pack I can’t find it… Could you add this?

48. Pascal
    3:33 PM on December 20th, 2010

Could you tell me if this widget pack is 100% working with Dell Streak 2.2?

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

It should, but you can try and refund if it not.

49. EldiS
    2:16 PM on December 31st, 2010

So there is no way to buy this pack via pay pal or something, for us who can’t buy apps via market?

Too bad…

50. foveon
    12:47 AM on January 14th, 2011

Hi Vladimir!
    My country (Hungary) no in list on android market buy. How i get it? PP?

51. paternostertje
    2:33 PM on January 14th, 2011

Great pack, but the AutoRotate has an issue on the Galaxy Tab. All other widgets interact with the default android buttons, but this one does not. You can only use it if autorotate is enabled by default first.

52. Maiko
    5:30 AM on February 4th, 2011

I purchased the widgets pack. I like there!
    But,Downloaded lockscreen widget,
    I setup unlockpattern,But the widget still doesn’t work! No onoff switch!
    I’m using Garaxys(samsung) Japanese phone.android OS 2.2
    Unlockscreen setting is draw pattern.I hope to update.

Hello Maiko.
    Starting from android 2.2 Google closed this feture.
    To disable or change your password/pattern you should enter you current password/pattern.

53. Mister Smith
    12:33 PM on February 9th, 2011

Does the WIFI Switch just toggle WIFI-ON/OFF or is there also an integrated switch to turn the HOTSPOT?

Vladimir Baryshnikov Reply:

Right now only wifi toggle

54. Pablito
    2:27 PM on March 7th, 2011

Very good widget pack ! It should be much more amazing if you add other toggles like Hotspot / NFC / Torch / 4G (Wimax)
    Currently, I have to use other developper’s widgets to control some of them, and they have poor skins comparing to yours ;)
    PowerControl Green Skin is very well integrated to Gingerbread UI… good job !

Nexus S 2.3.3

55. Jisu
    3:12 PM on March 7th, 2011

The lockscreen widget doesn’t work on my HTC DESIRE HD. It sends me to phone settings. Android 2.2 running.
    Thanks.

toutatis Reply:

The lockscreen widget doesn’t work on my Samsung Ace. It send me to phone settings. Android 2.2.1 running.
    Thanks.

56. Simon
    11:46 AM on March 29th, 2011

Hey,

I love your toggle widgets, but one I’m missing so much: the toggle for the Froyo Wifi Hotspot, like HTC is doing with their toggle widgets.

Is there a tecnical problem with that? I wish you could develop such a thing… :)

Greets

57. Patrick
    8:26 AM on April 17th, 2011

I love the on off toggle pack on the Droid X, however I cannot find it in the market when searching on the Xoom. Is there a reason for this?

58. Frank
    11:15 PM on April 29th, 2011

Hi,

I am using the widget pack on a Samsung/Google Nexus S.
    I love it and it works fine, except for the GPS widget: it looks like it is turned on, but nothing seems to happen. Pressing on the icon again doesn’t do anything either.
    Am I missing something here?

Thanks, Frank

59. Robert
    6:15 PM on August 4th, 2011

Great Widgets!

Will you be making one for Android 2.3 to switch on/off USB tethering setting?

Thanks!

60. Emeric
    1:17 AM on August 10th, 2011

Hi,
    I’m using the widgets pack and the lockscreen send me to the setting page.
    I’m using an Sony Ericson ARC on 2.3.3
    Could you help me?

61. Leonardo
    7:05 AM on August 12th, 2011

Could you please include the “Auto” button in Brightness menu like in the free widget??

Thx

Leonardo Reply:

Forget that question..

But, when we click on “auto” the windows doesnt close, like when we choose other percentages, could you please guys change it?

62. pip
    10:52 AM on September 16th, 2011

Great app boughtt for htc desire but now want it for my galaxy tab but can’t find it on market

63. slava
    5:32 AM on September 28th, 2011

WiFi router On-Off where??? ;) включение точки доступа есть?

64. Elias
    5:29 PM on September 30th, 2011

Problems with the GPS, cel samsung ace version 2.3.4 will not start or turn off the gps

65. Emiliano Burger
    2:24 PM on October 12th, 2011

Hello Vladimir, you can publish an application to airplane mode icon with the same apn on off, of course thank you very much and congratulations from Uruguay

66. PB
    9:04 PM on October 24th, 2011

Hi, just wanted to say that the widgets are great. However, there is 1 on/off widget that I would love to have – Background data on/off.

The reason is that when I am in an area where reception is poor I do not want to turn off 2/3G or entire network completely. However, to save battery it would be great to toggle background data easily.

Thanks!

67. Brian
    9:53 AM on November 25th, 2011

How about a battery widget that shows the percentage of the battery status?

68. игры для android
    12:24 AM on February 6th, 2012

I’ve learn several just right stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you set to create this sort of excellent informative site.

69. hugo gamboa
    1:04 AM on April 24th, 2012

compre la aplicación y no se como utilizarla. por favor me ayudan.

70. Christopher Lamke
    1:21 AM on April 27th, 2012

I love the widgets. They work well and are very stylish. They aren’t all available on ICS or I’d buy the widget pack. I hope you keep maintaining these.

Thanks.

71. Alice Raunsbæk
    5:41 PM on August 4th, 2012

I really like your widgets, but there are a few that I find to be missing: toogle portable wifi hotspot, toogle camera led light.
    There are probably other widgets/widget packs that I could find this in, but I would love to have all my widgets in one pack, yours =0)

72. Red5goahead
    6:29 PM on October 17th, 2012

Bought for my LG-p500 (Optimus One) but the airplane widget taht maybe it’s the most important one, seems dont’ work very well.
    let me give you an example:

signal ON/wi-Fi ON/BY ON / no airplane mode
    add the widget thant show on (why?)

switch the widget , become OFF. but the aereoplane mode is ON, the signal icon show no signal bit not the airplane mode and the wi-fi nd BT still ON.

switch the widget, become ON, wi-fi and BT become OFF, the signal icon show ON,airplane is OFF.

73. Grisu
    2:44 PM on November 2nd, 2012

Hi,

is the airplane toggle widget available as a stand alone widget (like wifi or blootooth)?

Thanks,